If you know me, you'd probably know how obsessed I am with Instagram. I've now developed this habbit where I try to post at least one picture a day. I've picked out my favourite Instagram pictures for the September month. September's been quite a handful but I'm loving our transition from winter to Spring (my fav season of the year). Hope these pictures will give you guys a little insight of how September has been for me!
[Picture descriptions starting from top left to right]
1. Finally, after sometime of researching I ordered my first lens Canon EF 50mm f/1.8. Still testing out this baby and its relatively harder to use than my other lens. But it does wonders for my pictures! no more bad quality photos (hopefully)
2. Wore errthang black to work that night. Been obsessing with my black strapped sandal heels from ASOS
3. Went shopping with the Brig the other day and was trying out rings at Lovisa. This moustach ring definitely caught my attention!
4. From the influences of my dear Brig, I finally brought some midi rings to accessories with. However, I still find them so uncomfortable!
5. Seasonal Fruit Lemonade from Rustic Pearls. Oh so refreshing
6. My favourite potatoe stack brunch at Bamunda Newtown. Definitely a must try and you can finish off with dessert next door at Black Star Pastry which sells the Watermelon Cake. Nom Nom Nom
7. Whilst I thought the Sydney weather was getting warmer, it randomly strikes with a cold windy day. This was the OOTD I wore for night shopping.
8. Shopping again with the Brig. We contemplated whether we should buy those lacey shorts. We didn't end up buying them but had a fun time in the change room
9. Shopping days with my girls and selfie at the stores again. No shame